Saturday 31 December 2011

All time hits Apology SMS 5

81. Wish I could turn back the time
and make things right…
Please forgive me!

82. As I feel the tear go down my cheek,
I notice that my heart is weak,
For the love I have for you,
Will always be gold and true,
I have made some mistakes, they rest in the past,

83. How can I begin 2 say I`m sorry.
I dint mean 2 upset u.
I hope tht u can 4gve me

84. I'm really "beary" sorry

85. FMP
FMP
FMP
FMP
FMP
FMP
FMP
forgive me please!

86. I'm really
really really really
sorry
please forgive me!

87. I know I've hurt you
I wish I could undo
what I did
I'm really really sorry!

88. I was insensitive!
please forgive me

89. I'm so sorry for hurting your feelings
I take back my words
hope you'll forgive me

90. Im sorry to be smiling every time youre near. Im sorry my eyes twinkle whenever youre here. Im sorry that cupid has made his hit. Im sorry I love you, I cant help it.

91. 4give You Again ???
For All The Times u Made Me Cry??
For All The Things u Said About Me?
For All The Crap u Started?
For Stabing Me In The Back??
No I Wont 4give u ,
Not This Time

92. I have commited a sin to make u sad,
and am realising that im very bad,
so, plz forgive me to lessen the grief,
ur forgiveness will led 2 a relief,
Gorgive me Please

93. Im sorry 2 b smyling every time u r near.
Im sorry my eyez twinkle when ever u r here.
Im sorry dat cupid has made hiz hit.
Im sorry i love yu,
I cant help it.

94. I Know How Angry u r ...
&
Wat u Must B Going Through
So i Hope , u Know
How Sorry I m 4 All
That Happens Between Us ...
Please Forgive Me

95. How can I begin to say I`m sorry.
I didn’t mean to upset you.
I hope that you can forgive me.I’m sorry.

96. You are the twinkle of my eyes;
The smile on my lips;
The joy of my face;
Without you I am incomplete.
Relationship doesn’t get closer by meetings
but it is sweetend by THOUGHTS.

97. I Know How Angry You Are …
&
What You Must Be Going Through
So i Hope , You Know
How Sorry I Am For All
That Happens Between Us …
Please Forgive Me

98. How can I begin to say I am sorry.
I didn’t mean to upset you.
I hope that you can forgive me.
I am sorry.

99. Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!

100. Forgive Me

No comments:

Post a Comment