Saturday 31 December 2011

Top Angry SMS Collection 2

Angry SMS: 21
Haven't I seen your face before - on a police poster?

Angry SMS: 22
Why don't you freeze your teeth and give your tongue a sleigh ride?

Angry SMS: 23
Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

Angry SMS: 24
Forest king Virappan died last week. In his memory let us all switch off our mobiles for 2 mins. Plz forward this to all local criminals, as I did.

Angry SMS: 25
My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife, Marrying you really messed up my life...

Angry SMS: 26
Kind, intelligent, loving and hot. This describes everything you are not...

Angry SMS: 27
I'd love to ask how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high.

Angry SMS: 28
You've got the perfect weapon against muggers - yer face.

Angry SMS: 29
Anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn't have given you worse advice...

Angry SMS: 30
U r Ultimate
U r Lovely
U r Likable
U r Unique
In short ......
U r ULLU !!!

Angry SMS: 31
Hey friend remember dat without stupidity there can be no wisdom & without ugliness there can be no beauty..so the world needs YOU after all!

Angry SMS: 32
Your face looks like you've been using it as a doorstop

Angry SMS: 33
I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works

Angry SMS: 34
He doesn't know the meaning of the word "fear" - but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words

Angry SMS: 35
Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing

Angry SMS: 36
Hi there, I'm a human being! What are you?

Angry SMS: 37
Your face is such a mess, when you practice diving why don't you make sure the pool has water in next time.

Angry SMS: 38
You=lovely
You=perfect
You=beautiful
You=amazing
You=sweet
You=cute
You=genius
You=fantastic
You=fabulous
Me=liar

Angry SMS: 39
Have you ever been to the moon ? no ! sit on my rocket and I will take you there .

Angry SMS: 40
Hello,
U R So,
art!
S art!
m
s art!
m
s art!
s artm!
ms art!
ms art!
ms art!
ms art!
SORRY,
this doesn't fit u..

No comments:

Post a Comment