Saturday 31 December 2011

Top Angry SMS Collection 4

61. Anger is a killing thing: it kills the man who angers, for each rage leaves him less than he had been before - it takes something from him.

Angry SMS: 61
Temper tantrums, however fun they may be to throw, rarely solve whatever problem is causing them.

Angry SMS: 62
Sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

Angry SMS: 63
Anger blows out the lamp of the mind.

Angry SMS: 64
If you're angry at a loved one, hug that person. And mean it. You may not want to hug - which is all the more reason to do so. It's hard to stay angry when someone shows they love you, and that's precisely what happens when we hug each other.

Angry SMS: 65
Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.

Angry SMS: 66
Not the fastest horse can catch a word spoken in anger.

68. If you kick a stone in anger, you'll hurt your own foot.

69. In certain trying circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer.

70. The world needs anger. The world often continues to allow evil because it isn't angry enough.

71. Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.

72. Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You are going to yours, and I"m going to mine.
Man: I know how to please a Woman.
Woman: Well, please leave me alone.
Man: Please whisper those 3 little words that would make my day!
Woman: Go to hell

73. Those beautiful eyes,
that incredible body,
such a brain,
a sexy mouth,
nice smile ....
but that is enough about me,
tell me how you are?

74. Scientists all over the world r wondering,
how long a human being can live without brain.
Please tell them ur age.

75. U r Ultimate
U r Lovely
U r Likable
U r Unique
In short ......
U r ULLU !!!

76. Forest king Virappan died last week. In his memory let us all
switch off our mobiles for 2 mins. Plz forward this to all local
criminals, as I did.

77. I can"t Believe u Did That!
Again?
For God Sake! LORD!!
Why u Still Doing it?
Truth is out now!
MENTAL CASE!!

78. Q.Nobody likes you because you are a:
A.Cunt
B.Wanker
C.Rsole
D.Twat
50/50
Phone a friend?
Ring me! I will tell you!
Press Down if u think u r MAD.

79. With all the Rose's Perfume & with all the lights in the world & with all the children's Smiles...
I Wish U that ur all dreams comes True..
*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007

80. Mobile phones are the only things in live of which men talk about having the smallest.

No comments:

Post a Comment