Saturday 31 December 2011

Rude SMS Collection 2012 collection 2

21. On the door of a toilet....Some people come here to sit and wonder, I come here to shit like thunder!

22. Mobile phones are the only things in live of which men talk about having the smallest.

23. Wat's the diff between pulling a curtain and a panty? ANS: When U pull a curtain, it means tat the show is over but when u pull a panty the show begins...

24. A man said 2 his doctor 'everytime I look in the mirror I get an erection' the doctor said 'That's because u look like a cunt!

25. When I was young I begged God for a bike, but God does not work that way... so I stole a bike and begged for forgiveness!

26. Kiss's r blown + kiss's r wasted kiss's rnt kiss's unless they r tasted, kiss's spread germz + germz hated, so kiss me BABE im vacinated!

27. Nature is a miracle. One million years ago no one knew people would wear glasses but our ears are at the right spot

28. Sorry! Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

29. Shes down on her knees,Eager to please,Wid a throb of his nob in her gob,Wid a tingle in his belly,his legs turn to jelly cos shes doin a good job!

30. How about you sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?

31. helllo freind,,,,,,I just want to inform all of u friend,,, that ,.,.,.In this selfish world nobody is sincere, whenever u find such friend pls pls pls never let him/her go,.,.,. thanx

32. u don't know d meaning ov d word "fear" - bt then again u don't know d meaning ov most words.

33. The rain makes all things beautiful.
The grass & flowers 2.
If rain makes all things beautiful
why doesn’t it rain on you?

34. How to keep an idiot entertained *press down* ...... ... .. ........ ..... ......... .. .... How to keep an idiot entertained *press up*

35. When I was young I begged God for a bike, but God does not work that way... so I stole a bike and begged for forgiveness!

36. Nature is a miracle. One million years ago no one knew people would wear glasses but our ears are at the right spot.

37. I bet when you go to the zoo you have to buy two tickets:
one to get in and another to get out.

38. Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, spontaneous, good-looking, nice friends, charming, funny, well...
Enough about ME! How about you?

39. Hello, this is GOD. I make few bad creations but you are the worst monster I ever realised. My apologies on behalf of the whole world..

40. BEAUTY doesn't make love but love makes BEAUTY
BREAK everything but never BREAK the HEART
hEART iz the music, PLAY it but never play WITH it.

No comments:

Post a Comment