Saturday 31 December 2011

Misleading SMS latest collection 4

61. My Principle Of Life
If Someone Throws a Stone At You..
Throw a Flower At Him,
But..
Make Sure The Flower is Still in The Flower-Pot

62. LATEST VERSION OF ALPHABETS.......

A: ARISTOCRATE
B: BEGPIPER
C: CONTESSA
D: DIRECTOR SPECIAL
E: EIGHT PM
F: FUN DROP
G: GOD FATHER
H: HEYWARDS 5000
I: IMPERIAL BLUE
J: JHONEY WALKER
K: KING FISHER
L: LIME DROP
M: MUGHAL MONARCH
N: NICHOLAS NO. 1
O: OLD MUNK
P: PETER SCOT
Q: QUEEN CHOICE
R: ROYAL STAGE
S: SIGNATURE
T: TEACHER'S
U: UNIBOUL
V: VAT 69
W: WHITE HALL
X: XXX RUM
Y: YANKEY
Z: ZINGAROO

63. Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thts enough bout me... how r u ?

64. SEX SEX is My Fav. I Do it regularly.
Do it & Feel Gd! U'll enjoy it! I'll Die w/out SEX,
S-Sleep, E-Eat, X-xercise, So do it everiday;)

65. Flowers die
stories end
Songs fade
Memories Ragotten
All things come to End
But..........
People like U always remain 4rever
Bcz
GHOST NEVER DIE

66.

1
Message received
1
cute friend sent it
1
monkey is reading it
1
monkey is angry
1
monkey is still reading
1
will forward the msg 2 another monkey.
you continue to read?

67. two men were searching for their lost wife in a festival.
John: What does your wife look like?
Linkon: She is 5?7?, 36-24-36 sexy figure,
fair, sweet, beautiful, green sexy eyes, brown hair, and yours?
John: Forget mine, let us look for yours.

68. Heart beat are countless, spirits are ageless, dreams r endless, memories are timeless and a friend like u is Useless. Oops! Sorry Yaar, Priceless

69. God made butter, god made cheese; god made you for me to squeeze.
God made whiskey, god made Pepsi and when he made you he made you SEXY!

70. Some One
Is Loving you
Caring for you
Watching over you
Protecting you
Guess Who?
Neighbour's Dog!

71. Put your hand on my hand
&
hold my back with your other hand
touch your lip with my lips
&
taste how hot I am
do this everyday
don’t b confuse I am you tea cup.

72. Son kills butterfly, Dad says no butter for 2 weeks.
Son kills honeybee, Dad says no honey for 2 weeks.
Mom kills cockroach, Son says, Dad will you tell her or should I??

73. On a ship Captain Blackmails a girl
“If u dont sleep wd me I’ll sink d ship”
Later,She sms hr husbnd
“U mst b proud of me,
I saved 600 pasngrs 9 times in 2 days

74. AOA.
You are invited on My Marrige Ceremony,
Venue is Akbar-e-azam Banquet Hall, Lahore
on 29th Feb 2009 5 pm.
Plz join me
Thanks

75. Long ago, Men who sacrificed their
love, youth, parents, identity,
laughter and their happines
were called SAINTS!
Now they are called HUSBANDS!

76. Man 1: I do not want to marry.
Because I am afraid of all women.
Man 2: Get marry soon.
Then you will be afraid of
only one woman and start loving the rest

77. Some randome facts.
1. An elephant shits half its weight in two days.
2. A man’s penis is 3 times the length of his thumb.
3. 2 multiplied by 2 equals 4.
4. the final fact:
A woman would have finished reading
these facts by now,
but a man would still be checking the size of his thumbs.

78. Wife to husband:
why are you walking around naked.?
Neighbors can see your things.
Husband: So what..!
Wife: They will think I married you for money.

79. Remember: No matter how bad you are.
You are not totally useless…
You can still be used as a bad example.

No comments:

Post a Comment