Saturday 31 December 2011

Free Insult SMS 4

61. A child monkey asks his mother, "mom, y r we so ugly??" mother replies... " no son, don't say like tht, u should thank God, look at this person reading this message" hahahaha :)

62. Do u know that ur smile takes 1000's of people to death? save the world.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So plz start brushing regularly.

63. A) ur attractive
B) u r buff
C) u r clever
D) u r dashing
E) u r excitin
f) u r funny
g) u r gorgeous
h0 how was that
i) i was
J) just
)k) kidding
l) u r loser
m)man

64. Modern
Obedient
Neatful
Kindful
Excellent
Young



Hey!Thats me.



Dont b sad even ur name is also there,read D 1st LETTER of every word.

65. Diffrence between fate n stupidity: If ur father is poor,then its ur fate,if ur father-in-law is poor,its ur stupidity..!!

66. it iz psycologically proved that all the fools & stupids, donkeys,monkeys,use thier thumb to read messages. dont change your finger now its to late !

67. I'm proud that ur my frnd coz ur
20% Perfect,
20% Attractive,
20% Great,
20% Amazing,
20% Lovable,
in short ur 100% P.A.G.A.L.!!

68. Sometimes my mind asks me..
Why I like U?
Why I wnt 2 c U?
Why I Rem'ber U?
Why U make me laugh?

THEN my HEART answers....
Its simply coz
I LOVE CARTOONS.

69. Flowers dies
Stories ends
Songs fades
Memories r forgotton
All things comes 2 end
But people like u always remain 4ever

Bcz GHOSTS NEVER DIE!

70. Even if we lose contact..
Or even mèét less..
Or even SMS less..
i"ll still remember ur beautiful face!

,****,
( @...@ )
"(--)"

71. What is the similar between "Baygon-spray" & "Body-spray"? If you Use Baygon spray you will die & If you Don't use Body spray others will

72. Do u know that your Smile takes 1000 People to Death ? Save The World......... So Plz start brushing regularly

73. Last night few BHOOTS came running to my room saying we want to disturb nice people, i gave them ur address,they said,Oh No!we can't disturb our BOSS

74.

RECIPE:
1. Take a bowl of grapes.
2. Put your hand in it.
3. Stand in front of mirror.

The dish is ready.

RECIPE NAME:
Grpes Soup!!!!!

75. Birds love you, monkeys love you, hippos love you,
snakes love you, tortoise love you, giraffe loves you.....
Please go back to ZOO, they all really miss U!

76. Who Wants 2 B A
£MILLIONAIRE£

Let's play?
Q.Nobody likes you because you are a:


A.Cunt
B.Wanker
C.Rsole
D.Twat

77. today i want to see a lizard....... so that plzzz have a date wid me today hope u will come.

78. Eighty-Five Years virgin dying lady wanted her grave to read"Born Virgin Lived Virgin Died Virgin".The sculptor shortened it to"PARCEL RETURNED UNOPENED"

79. I saw U on ROAD today. U were lukin SO fine, Ur face SO divine, Ur walk SO perfect. My HEART started singing a Sweet Song: WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment