Saturday 31 December 2011

Misleading SMS latest collection 2

21. I only have SEX on days that begin with T: Thanksgiving. Tuesday. Thursday. Today. Tomorrow. Thaturday. thunday.. Tevery day!

22. Mary Mary quite contrairy how does your garden grow? Listen you prat i live in a flat so how the damn do i know.

23. Jack & Jill went up da hill 2 have a little fun.But stupid Jill forgot da pill and now they have a son.

24. Mary had a little lamb & tied it to a pylon a 1000 volts shot up its ass & turned it into nylon

25. Mirror Mirror on the wall.Whos the fairest of them all?The mirror laughed & den it spat- It sure aint u.u ungly prat!

26. At 1st a little nibble- a slow & temptin lick.i suck & munch my liquid lunch & den i swallow quick! CADBURYS CREAM EGG HOW DO U EAT URS?

27. Tell me.is it going in?..yeah ..is it hurting?..ooh yeah ..ouch its hurtin ..ok i wil put it in slowly ..stil hurtin..ahh yeh ..den lets try d other shoe madam

28. Last nite i coodnt sleep.i wantd u warm against my skin.i wantd u on me.i wantd 2 feel u all over my body.. but i coodnt find u!Where did i put my PYJAMAS?

29. I luv the way it rubs against the soft pink flesh creatin a creamy foamy liquid, as it thrust in & out up& down, can't wait til nxt time I LUV MY TOOTHBRUSH

30. come here.take off ur pants and get on top of me....enjoy me until ur totally satisfied lovingly urs TOILET!!!!

31. I luv u- I luv u- I luv u almighty,I wish ur pyjamas were close to me nighty.Dont be mistaken.now dont be mislead I mean on the clothesline and not in my bed

32. Wen i look at the sun i c u!wen i look at the moon i c u!wen i look at the sea I c u... well get out of my way!

33. Girls misuse it!
Anger robs it!
Models sell it!
Photogrphs cage it!
Doctors advice it!
Death freezes it!
Artists create it!
That's SMILE
Keep Smiling..

34. Boy:what is that u keep in ur mouth
which is 6″ long
and move it in and out
and wait for a white substance to come out?
Girl: y do u ask such question to me.
i cant tell such words
Boy:dont worry its tooth brush
35. True Love is like a pillow.
U could HUG it when Ur in trouble.
U could CRY on it when Ur in pain.
U could EMBRACE it when Ur happy.
Want True Love?
Spend Rs.50 buy a Pillow.

36. It’s the thing that satisfies
ur mind, body & soul!
Do it on bed, on a sofa,
in the car or anywhere!
It’s called Prayer!
God bless ur naughty mind.

37. QUESTION:
What's pink and hard when it goes in... and soft and wet when it comes out?
ANSWER:
Bubblegum

38. whenever u feel sadness in your HEART,
blackness in your EYES,
paleness on your FACE,
fragrance in your it shows u are suffering lack of vitamin "ME".

39. You are one of the most CUTE persons in the world!!
Just a second, don’t misunderstand.
CUTE means:
Creating
Useless
Troubles
Everywhere..

40. All thats smile u make and hello say 2 wanted just I that out find U when irritating very it find will U..
R U CONFUSED?? Now read it BACKWARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment