Saturday 31 December 2011

Free Flirt sms latest ever 1

Sms NO: 01
the best quality i like in u is that ..............u r very sentimental
1% senti
99% mental...............

Sms NO: 02
SORRY.... SORRY.... SORRY.....SORRY....Dont get confused ,Actually SORRY means: S-Some,O-One Is,R-Really,R-Rememberinhg Y-You.....Have A wonderful day..

Sms NO: 03
I am a dog and u r a flower,
so let me lift my leg n give u a shower!

Sms NO: 04
u r a donkey
d 4 decent
o 4 outclass
n 4 nice
k 4 kind
e 4 excelent
y 4 young

Sms NO: 05
Those Sparkling Eyes
That Amazing Face
A 100watt smile
The Enthu Stride
The Cheerful Talk
Charming stud
I'm still The same
hw r u?...wts up?

Sms NO: 05
if i need "Brain Transplantation" i will perfer your brain...
dont think that you are a genious.......... i need a brain which is never used before


Sms NO: 06
Let the most beautiful dream come to u tonight,Let the sweetest person come in ur dream tonight.... But dont make it a habit bcoz I m not free every night..

Sms NO: 07
i belive u so much. i trusted u so much. but u told my secret to every one. why did u told every one that i am so beautiful.

Sms NO: 08
Can v do romance in the evening today?
I'm in a good mood
Just a little bit of kissing and biting
Reply me soon
urs lovingly,
"MOSQUITO"

Sms NO: 09
just go to hell
yes you
u only !
because only you can change hell into heaven by your sweetness.

Sms NO: 10
I want to kill the
SWEETEST,
SMARTEST,
CHARMING,
ATTRACTIVE &
GOOD LOOKING Person on earth,
but then I thought my friend ....
SUCIDE is a crime.


Sms NO: 11
Warning, cell phones cause radiations which results in brain damage, but u r safe, it only affects people with brain. How lucky u r, no brain, no tension

Sms NO: 12
If u want SUCCESS in life; be Sweet as Honey,be Regular as Clock,be Fresh as Rose,be Soft as Tissue, be Strong as Rock,be Sure as Death,and....be Smart as ME.qwq

Sms NO: 13
Life is like a MOVIE...
If u r sad - DRAMA
If u r afraid - SUSPENSE
If u r angry - ACTION
When u Luk at the mirror - HORROR
Now u r smilling - that's COMEDY

Sms NO: 14
How 2 grow up a baby 2 make it absolutly charming,
smart, good looking, cute, funny, truthful & an
extremly intelligent kid ???
Ask my parents...!

Sms NO: 15
Whn cloud breaks, rain falls! Whn coconut breaks, water falls!Whn luv breaks tears falls!But whn ur head break Cowdung falls !

Sms NO: 16
Q: to make it straight she pulls it, to make it stand she rubs it, to make it stiff she licks it, to let it in she pushes it. what is she doing? a: threading a needle

Sms NO: 17
Good person? thats you Good mate? Its you again Good taste? Corse its you Good friend? Its also you Good looking nah get lost thats me .

Sms NO: 18
GARAHAMBEL
invnted
telefon
EDISON
invnted
elctricbulb
MARCONI
invnted
radio
COLUMBOS
discoverd
America
U discovered my Cell NO

Sms NO: 19
Your smile is amazing... you know your smile kills the people.... So please save the world.......
and
Brush your teeth....
regularly!....

Sms NO: 20
I'd climd the highest mountain.I'd swim the ocean blue I'd do anything at all my dear- Just to get away from you.zed

No comments:

Post a Comment