Saturday 31 December 2011

Free Naughty SMSs 1

1. CONGRATS.Your phone has been installed with a new puzzle game. To play,throw your phone against the wall.Then assemble the pieces....

2. Come here,take off urs pants and knickers, get on top of me, enjoy until u get satisfied, loving urs.....toilet!

3. Lastnite i went 2 bed without u..cold,naked,thinking of u, missing ur warmth, ur soft touch against my skin. Where were u lastnite,

4. Press down down more Ok more YES ahh ohh yes almost there yeah oh shit harder SO GOOD ! mmmmm That's how I sex on text !

5. I really deeply wish tat u r here with me in my room.on my bed&lights is off & we get under the cover together.. 2 show u my glow in the dark watch.

6. He came at night,
explored my body,
got on top of me,
touched me,
he bit, sucked, swalowd,
when he was satisfyed,
he left,
i was hurt,
BLOODY... MOSQUITO !!!!
12345
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Very good!
Intelligent Ho!
Tomorrow A-B-C-D

7. oT TnAW T2UL I
+THpinboop YA2
!..2mA3rb T33w2
! .. niH)A2 2'rU
Confused ? Read it in a mirror.. Now...
Bye!

8. What is the height of Flirting?
When your love letter starts with "TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN"

9. BUY A SCOOTY.....PICK UP A BEAUTY,DRINK A FROOTY.... TAKE HER TO OOTY,REMOVE HER NIGHTY...DO UR DUTY.,AFTER 9 MONTHS ... GET A CUTY

10. !@#$$##$$$^%&())+)*(&*&^%$#@@@#$$%^^^&&*(__(*&%$ ##@#&*&?"}::_+|+_)*(^%$##$%

11. this is your mobile operator we can see that you are too dump to use your mobile please put it on the floor and start jumping on it

12. It's better to stay away from girls. Only one or two can bring SMILE to your life, remaining will steel your HAPPINESS from your life

13. A husband was stung by a bee on his pnes and it became swollen. His wife prayed, "Oh God may you remove off the pain and leave the size as it is

14. Difference b/w panties of 1970 & 2000 :- In the 70's you had to pull down panties to see the buttocks,In 2000, you have to seperate the buttocks to see the panties

15. A man inserted an 'ad' in the classified: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."

16. old lady, 85, a virgin, about to die. wanted her tombstone to read BORN A VIRGIN, LIVED A VIRGIN, DIED A VIRGIN. the engraver shortened it to " RETURNED UNOPENED

17. Niple niple little star
can i suck you in my car
up above the breast so have
always milky never dry
let me touch it never shy
in the bra it will be dry

18. I really deeply wish that you are here with me in my room. on my bed & lights off & we get under the cover together..
to show u my glow in the dark watch.

19. Catch her by her waist
Bring her home..
Keep ur hand on her neck
Put ur lips on her lips
&
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Have a Nice PEPSI drink!

20. four road signs which stands in front of a woman’s vagina….
1.Caution-dark tunnel
2.Drive carefully-road wet n slippery.
3.Go slow.
4.Men at work

No comments:

Post a Comment