Saturday 31 December 2011

Free Flirt sms latest ever 4

Sms NO: 61
QUESTION:
What's pink and hard when it goes in... and soft and wet when it comes out?
ANSWER:
Bubblegum

Sms NO: 62
If we join one pipal with other pipal with the help of a wire.what will we call it ?
Guess

Sms NO: 63
puppy dog asked to mummy dog: Mummy who is my Father.Mummy: Baby, keep silence, don't disturb your Father, he is reading this SMS now.

Sms NO: 64
A - U r Attractive
B - U r the Best
C - U r Cute
D - U r Dear 2 Me
E - U r Excellent
F - U r Funny
G - U r Good-Looking
H - hehehe
I - I'm
J - JOKING

Sms NO: 65
I Want You To Be with Me
In a Nice Restaurant
To Have Candle Light Dinner...&
Say Those Sweet
Three Words To U...
"Pay The Bill

Sms NO: 66
THE QUESTIOS:
How many Times Did u Press The Button

Sms NO: 67
MY EYES MISS U
MY FELLINGS LOVE U
MY HANDS NEED U
MY MIND CALL U
MY HEART JUST 4 U
MY LIFE IS U
I WILL DIE WITHOUT U
I LOVE U

Sms NO: 68
Good looks catch the eyes,
but Good Personality catches the heart.
You are blessed with both!
FLATTERED???
Don't Be!!! It was sent to ME, and I just wanted you to read it...

Sms NO: 69
Open My Heart
Get Inside
If You Found SomeElse Inside My Heart
Just Say Hi And Sit Down With Him Squall

Sms NO: 70
Earth may stop Rotating,
Birds may stop Flying,
Candles may stop Melting,
Fishes may stop Swimming,
Heart may stop Beating,
But your Brain will
never start working!

Sms NO: 71
Sorry 4 disturbing u.
can u fax me ur photo,
its very urgent,
serious matter has
comeup actually,
we r playing cards
and I lost the joker

Sms NO: 72
1 msg received...
1 cool person sent it...
1 fool is reading it...
1 fool gets mad...
1 fool is still reading it...
1 fool will forward this message to another fool!!

Sms NO: 73
I Love "u" , I Love "u" , I Love "u" , I Love "u", I Love "u",
Hey ! Dont get excited I love other alphabet too...... v,w,x,y,z!!!

Sms NO: 74
Only the open heart receives
LOVE
Only the open mind receives
WISDOM
Only the open hand receives
GIFTS
and...
Only the CUTE 1's receive
MESSAGES From ME! Shafqat

Sms NO: 75
I want to kiss ur lips
I want to smell ur breath
I want to touch ur tunk
I want to touch ur teeth
But u dun worry
I m ur friend dentonic!!

Sms NO: 76
baby u are the bomb surely your father iz da terrorist,your smile destroys mi surely your mom iz da tsunami!!!!!!!!

Sms NO: 77
so sweet is ur smile,so sweet r ur eyes,so sweet is ur voice................see how sweet r my lies

Sms NO: 78
Police is looking for someone described as gorgeous, sexy, intelligent, funny &amazing peoson, Ur safe. But where the HELL am I gonna HIDE

Sms NO: 79
some call me funny,some one call me sunny ,someone call me honey what about u dont plz dont call me with any name coz ur already buxbuney!!!! now shut up !!!!!!!!!!

Sms NO: 80
U r so sexy u drive me insane.i luv u so much dat my heart is in pain.ur sexy voice puts me in a slumber.oh damn im sorry i have the wrong number mk

No comments:

Post a Comment