Saturday 31 December 2011

Free Flirt sms latest ever 3

Sms NO: 41
Found!
Loading....
|||
10%
||||||
30%
|||||||||||||||
100%
Done!
You Are
SUCCESSFULLY
LOADED IN MY HEART..

Sms NO: 42
i saw sum thing in da shop window today. it was stunning sexy cute beautiful & adorable. i was supposed to buy it for u till i realised it was my own REFLECTION

Sms NO: 43
Someone told me dat u r no. 1 flirt. Is dat true
F- FRIENDLY
L- LOVELYFUL
I - INTELLIGENT
R - ROMANTIC
T - TRUTHFUL
SO KEEP ON FLIRTING

Sms NO: 44
say e
say ee
say eee
say eeee
say eeeee
say eeeeee
very good
now go & brush ur teeth.. gud day

Sms NO: 45
God made butter, god made cheese; god made you for me to squeeze.
God made whiskey, god made Pepsi and when he made you he made you SEXY!

Sms NO: 46
so sweet u r
so sweet your smile
so sweet your eyes
so sweet your style
see how sweetly i lie

Sms NO: 47
I love the way it rubs against the soft pink flesh creating creamy fomy liquid, as it trust in and out up & down, cant wait till nxt time my tooth Brush

Sms NO: 48
I ask god a Flower ,he give me agarden. i ask a tree, he give me a Forest. iask a lake , he gave me An ocean, I ask a Angel, he gave me U

Sms NO: 49
R u Male or Female ???
Wants to know the answer...
Then see down . . . .
Not here u fooooooool...

Sms NO: 50
Today, tommorow and yesterday there will be one heart that would always beat for you You know Whose??? your Own Stupid!!!

Sms NO: 51
Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thts enough bout me... how r u ?

Sms NO: 52
There r 6 types eggs. Chicken egg = ji dan, Duck egg = ya dan, Bomb = zha dan, Person readin dis = hun dan, if u r smilin nw = chun dan & if angry = ben dan

Sms NO: 53
Each morning..............
My first thought
My first sight
My first feeling
My first contact
my first heartthrob
My first real joy
my first true love

Sms NO: 54
????? is ???????
still scrolling?
o'k i'll tell u
u sure u want 2

Sms NO: 55
Congratulations! You've been voted "Most Beautiful Girl In This Room"
And the grand prize is a night with me!

Sms NO: 56
Flowers die
stories end
Songs fade
Memories Ragotten
All things come to End
But..........
People like U always remain 4rever
Bcz
GHOST NEVER DIE
Sms NO: 57
I'm tired of da security guard interogatin me abt da monkey dat escaped from da zoo. I think u better hide!

Sms NO: 58
hey i saw u in TV... how smart u r ... how sweet u r ... how lovely u r ... but i dont know y u r comilg only in animal planet chanel...

Sms NO: 59
you"
yes you
u really disspointed me
i trusted u so much but UR big mouth is never SHUT
why don't u stop telling others my secret?
that
I M CUTE !!

Sms NO: 60
Those Sparkling Eyes
That Amazing Face
A 100watt smile
The Enthu Stride
The Cheerful Talk
Charming stud
I'm still The same
hw r u?...wts up?

No comments:

Post a Comment