Saturday 31 December 2011

Free Insult SMS 2

21. Well, you're living proof that even a turd can be polished.

22. Are you typing with your forehead, again?

23. Cigarette, A fire at one end, a fool at the other, and a bit of tobacco in between.

24. Well, they do say opposites attact...so I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.

25. I heard that you changed your mind. So, what did you do with the diaper?

26. Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma.

27. I heard that you were a Ladykiller. They take one look at you and die of shock.

28. I know what sign you were born under...'RED LIGHT DISTRICT'

29. Don't let you mind wander - it's far too small to be let out on its own

30. He doesn't know the meaning of the word "fear" - but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words

31. I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works

32. Your face would not only stop a door, but also most clocks and a herd of charging buffalo

33. Your face is such a mess, when you practice diving why don't you make sure the pool has water in next time.

34. Sure, I've seen people like you before - but I had to pay an admission...

35. Hi there, I'm a human being! What are you?

36. I've seen more life in a down and out's vest

37. Save your breath...You'll need it to blow up your date.

38. You're about as much use as a Betamax videorecorder

39. I'd love to ask how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high

40. Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma.

No comments:

Post a Comment