Saturday 31 December 2011

Free Naughty SMSs 2

21. A Peach is Peach, A Plum is Plum
A Kiss isn’t a Kiss without some tongue
So Open your mouth, Close your eyes
And Give your tongue some exercise

22. What’s the closest thing to a woman’s period?
Your salary.
It comes once a month,
lasts About 3 or 4 days and if it doesn’t come, everything’s fucked

23. Sardar wid Grandson. Late night Shouts, “I need a Girl,I have an
Erection!” Gson says,”1st its too Late,2nd u r 75yrs Old,3rd d Cock u holding is
mine”

24. Amitabh bachan in KBC
Question for 10 lac to Sardar jee
What is the colour of your wife’s underwear?
Option 1 : White
Option 2 : Grey
Option 3 : Black
Option 4 : Blue
Sardar jee : Can i phone a friend?

25. The most difficult golf course in the world is… “Women Hole” any
style you play… as many shots you try… & as much perfection you have… you
can never get your balls in…!!!

26. Sex is like NOKIA (connecting people)
like NIKE (just do it)
like PEPSI(ask for more)
like SAMSUNG (everyone is invited) and
like ME (TO GOOD TO BE TRUE)..
27. How To Teach Mathematics To A Girl.
1st add lips
2nd minus clothes
3rd divide legs
and then start Multiplication in the Sweetest Point.

28. Old mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to fetch the poor dog a bone. but
when she bent over Rover took over & gave her a bone of his own

29. How to impress a woman: compliment her, kiss her, love her, tease her, protect her, listen to her, support her. How 2 impress a man: Show up naked, bring beer!!

30. I hereby place you under arrest for violating code 69 - distracting public with your xtreme good looks & sex appeal, remain silent & report to my bedroom.

31. I will go inside

32. I once had a ONE-2-ONE night with a VIRGIN.
She teased me till i got an ERICKSON.
sucked me till my face went ORANGE till
i busted my load of SEIMEN over her NOKIAS
33. Last night, I went to bed without u..cold, naked, thinking of u, missing ur warmth, ur soft touch against my skin. Where were u last nite,

34. What do you call a wife who is sexy,
beautiful, intelligent, understanding,
caring, never jealous and a great cook?
ANSWER : A rumor!

35. Boy and girl of class 2 asked teacher:
“Can kids of our age have kids?”
Teacher replied” NO Never!!”
Boy said to girl:
“See I told you not to worry!!!!”

36. Never dance naked because the body has parts that do not stop moving when the music stops.

37. Man says to his wife: Let me take a picture of your breasts, then I can always look at them.
Wife: Let me take a picture of you penis, I will have it enlarged

38. It’s the thing that satisfies
ur mind, body & soul!
Do it on bed, on a sofa,
in the car or anywhere!
It’s called Prayer!
God bless ur naughty mind.

39. HOW TO SATISFY A WOMAN: caress excite cuddle fascinate spoil kiss rub
tease pamper console worship respect & love.
HOW 2 SATISFY A MAN: blow job

40. A girl who opens her hands receives gifts,
who opens her heart receives love,
who opens her legs receives happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment